Saturday, August 28, 2010

me and bsu

Hi everyone, I‘m excited to meet each and every one of you seeing as how this is my freshman year at BSU. I’ve met loads of people and have a great group of friends. I must say I was nervous coming here at first, but since this school offers such a wide variety of different people from all groups and sizes; making a connection wasn’t hard. I live in Edwards Hall in the Lafollette Complex; it’s basically a ghetto if you haven’t been there yet. Everywhere you go in Lafollette it feels like you are walking through a sauna, but the weather is starting to cool down so it’s slowly becoming more comfortable. My roommate is pretty laid back; I was hoping I would get along with him. Neither of us is in the dorm other than to sleep and take little breaks between classes; so it’s basically a crash pad. Nonetheless, I have had a great first week and I expect to have a great four more years.

3 comments:

  1. glad you like bsu - again, apologies about lafollette - i believe it was supposed to be torn down five years ago, but, alas, administrative promises can never be kept - welcome to eng 103!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i live in edwards too! what floor are you on? I agree lafollette is pretty ghetto... it is interesting to walk down the halls and hear a mix of everyones music blaring though

    ReplyDelete
  3. I decided I would comment on one of your posts since we are in the same peer review group and we know each other now. I actually can put a face with whose blog Im writing on. Anyway I guess i will talk to you more in class!

    ReplyDelete