Sunday, September 12, 2010

Back to BC

I woke up on Thursday morning to my mom calling me and telling me my dad had a seizure. He's had seizures before, but it has been a while since his last one so I was kind of worried. My mom came all the way to Muncie from Lebanon, Indiana (roughly an hour and a half directly west of here), picked me up; then we drove all the way to Vincennes where my dad was working at the time to go see him. Low and behold there's my dad eating a huge meal from the hospital acting like nothing happened, what a trooper.  I had to drive my dad's truck back to Lebanon because he was still a little dizzy. Once I got back to Boone County, I met up with a bunch of my old friends and went over stories about the crazy nights in Funcie. Even though I was back in my home town with my friends, I felt out of place...Like I'm not truly home anymore...That my home was Muncie, Indiana now...I can deal with that though...It truly is a fun place and does live up to its nickname Funcie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment