Sunday, September 12, 2010

These Fridays and Saturdays are bound to catch up with me!!!

You go to college and most people expect to party...I just took it to a new level; when I first got here I had a bunch of upperclassmen friends that already went here, and pretty much have the partying scene down to a science. Almost every night i feel like I am trying to stay awake, keep up, and prove that I've been around the block before. I definitely need to slow down and quit waiting for Recovery Day (Sunday) to roll around to finish all of my homework...Not to say the weekends aren't supposed to be fun..but does everyday really need a theme? (i.e. Muffed Monday Tipsy Tuesday Wasted Wednesday THIRSTY THURSDAY...etc, etc, etc)....I'm not paying $16,000+ a year to party, but to have and educational awakening, a mental experience eh?

2 comments:

  1. My cousin just started at isu, and it seems like she goes out and parties every night. It makes me so mad. I don't want to sound lame, we really are here to get an education. If you want to party all the time, just get an apartment in a college town and forgo the whole school thing completely, you know? It's much cheaper that way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. College wouldn't be college without parties. College is all about the experience. I feel the education is a large part of college but if you don't get out there and meet new people you are just shooting yourself in the foot. So I go out to meet new people and to gain experience. Everybody works for the weekend right??

    ReplyDelete