Sunday, November 7, 2010

Bored on Sunday

 These Sundays are so boring; they literally are a day for rest because the only thing I do is sleep, eat, and recover; oh and do a little homework when I get around to it. The only reason to even wake up is because you're already up when you have to close the blinds because the afternoon sun is shining through. At least there is football to look forward to! Well I think I am going to change my Sunday routine. I never have to get up during the week because my classes are so late so I should make Sunday the one day I get up early go for a job, get some coffee in me; I could take a break and read the newspaper by beneficence or frog baby or something. Then I could do some homework, get a little reading in, and I can't miss football regardless of how productive I want to be. At least then when someone asks me, "how was your day?"... I can say that it was productive. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment